Open all year long. Price is per night and two persons, breakfast and Vat 10% included.
- Children free younger than 4 years.
- Extra person from 4 to 12 years old: 25 eur/night/breakfast included.
- Extra person older than 12 years old: 40 eur/night/breakfast included.
Breakfast is served from 8:30h to 10:30h.
Arrival time: from 14:00h. Departure time: before 11:00h.
Animals are unfortunately not accepted.
The hotel is 100% smoke-free.
Room housekeeping is daily.
A reservation is guaranteed with both a confirmation from us and the reception of a means of payment from you, normally a credit card valid until the day of your arrival, in order to charge the deposit for the 50% of the total amount.
- The 50% deposit of the total stay can be charged to your accounts any time before your arrival.
- Settlement of the remaining balance for the total stay can be paid all over your stay.
- The deposit for an stay of one night totals the 100% of the total stay.
- In case of cancelling 15 days or more before your arrival day, we will proceed to refund you the deposit in less than 7 days.
- In case of cancelling within 14 days of your arrival day, the deposit is not refunded.
- In case of an early departure, the total stay will be paid irrespective of the number of cancelled nights.
Please inform us beforehand of your estimated arrival time at Hevresac as well as any eventual food intolerance or allergy so that we can prepare appropriate food for your breakfast.
For any question or if you do not find any availability for your requested dates, please do not hesitate to directly contact us :
| By phone at (00 34) 655 997 349 or (00 34) 670 050 927
| By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that from July 1st 2016 on, the Tax for Sustainable Tourism is levied on all overnight stays in tourist accommodations on the Balearic Islands.
Thanks to your contribution, we will be able to make major investments to compensate the territorial and environmental impact of tourism on Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera.
In accommodation such as Heversac category (Turisme d'Interior) the applicable amount per person in high season (from 1st May to 31st October) is 2.20 eur/day (VAT included) and 0.55 eur/day (VAT included) in low season (1st November to 30th April).
What’s more a longterm holiday maker will have a 50 % discount on the tax starting from the ninth day of their stay at the same accommodation.
People under 16 year old are exempt from this tax.
For more information regarding the Tax for Sustainable Tourism we invite you to have a look at the following website: http://www.illessostenibles.travel